Hello World ~ My blog about Active Directory and everything else

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hello World

My first post, yeah finally :)

This isn't my first attempt at a blog/website. Four years ago I purchased http://www.diggpodcast.com/

At the time podcasts were not really big and digg.com had just gotten started so I figured that would be a good podcast to start.

The problem there was when I actually recorded a few and heard my voice I really hated it. I know a lot of people hate their voice but I just didn't feel like it was a good podcast.

If you know what Active Directory is then you have come to the right place. I plan on posting Active Directory related topics and from time to time non-technical items too.

I'm active on experts-exchange in the AD forums (mkline71) and I'll try to pick a few questions from there a week and expand on them here in the blog.

I also plan on doing some step by step videos but that will come later.

I hope you all enjoy my blog and hopefully it can help someone out there.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Mike!

    Congrats on this new blog. I'm really curious to see your first postings about how much fun AD really is ( - not to put pressure on you now :-)

    Keep up the good work - I've added you to my RSS list.

    Cheers,
    Florian

    ReplyDelete